FlyLin Consulting hourly billing practices
Hourly rate includes the following:
- Employee labor plus surcharges for taxes, meals and transportation
- A percentage surcharge for overhead such as facility, utility, administration, accounting and other expenses and fees
Hours are recorded and reported to you weekly. Daily summaries can be provided upon request.
Charges are calculated daily based on the time spent on a project, billed in whole hours:
- The actual time spent doing work (assembling, kitting, order fulfillment etc.)
- Transit time to and from your clients or suppliers
- Waiting time to meet your suppliers or retrieve materials from your suppliers
- Hours are rounded up to nearest one hour each day
Your contact person is: Jin@flylin.co.